Tahoe Pines Neighborhood | Homewood, CA 96141
West Shore Lake Tahoe
Tahoe Pines Homes for Sale:
If you are looking to buy a Tahoe Pines home, be prepared to act quickly. You should also be working with a local agent and be put on a listing alert system for this location so you won’t miss new listings that come on the market.
Don’t have an agent? Call me 530.414.1260 I can help you!
Tahoe Pines Neighborhood Features:
- Lakeside and Mountainside Subdivision
- Approximately +/- 464 Homes/Properties in the subdivision
- Approximately +/- 12 Lakefront Properties within the subdivision
- Lake View Properties
- Blackwood Creek Settings
- Mountain/Forest Setting Properties
- Properties backing to open space
- Fleur du Lac Townhouse/Condominium lakefront development is located in Tahoe Pines | 22 units
- Close to Downtown Homewood and Homewood Ski Resort
- Close to public beaches, paved bike path, unpaved trails
- Most streets are maintained by Placer County, however, there are several streets that the property owners have to maintain and plow.
- Variety of high-end large luxury newer mountain homes to original smaller mountain cabins
- Water supplied by Tahoe Pines/Tahoe Swiss Water Company 530-525-6659 Sewer – All Tahoe properties in the Lake Tahoe Basin are on a public sewer system. Septic tanks are not allowed. Tahoe Pines property owners are serviced by the Tahoe City Public Utility Department (TCPUD) and owners also have a separate sewer charge from the Tahoe-Truckee Sanitation Agency (TTSA)
- Garbage service is through Tahoe-Truckee Sierra Disposal (TTSD). Bear proof garbage boxes (Bear Boxes) should be installed at each property and are highly encouraged.
- Located in unincorporated Placer County
- OPTIONAL – VOLUNTARY HOA- Tahoe Pines pier is on the public beach located at the end of Grand Street (see HOA rules on use of pier)
- OPTIONAL HOA Fee: Approximately $200/year (For the year: 2024)
Search the entire area North Lake Tahoe – Truckee area by Map for condos, homes, and lots for sale starting with the Tahoe Pines Neighborhood here:
What I like about the Tahoe Pines neighborhood in Homewood, California is how easy it is to get to most of this subdivision during all seasons.
I enjoy the pine trees line streets, and I also enjoy driving down these streets after a big snowstorm and seeing how high the snowbanks can be on each side of the street!
This is one of the older neighborhoods in the North Lake Tahoe area (their subdivision sign shows established in 1911) and you’ll find a mix of older, smaller classic Tahoe cabins, along with larger, newer, high-end featured mountain homes.
This West Shore neighborhood is close to the paved bike path, which can take you all the way down to Meeks Bay Resort, or the Olympic Valley (Sqyaw Valley) area.
You are also close to unpaved hiking/biking trails, public beaches, Blackwood Canyon and the Blackwood Canyon Creek, or the Tahoe Pines homeowners’ pier area.
This neighborhood is close to the Homewood Ski Resort, the small commercial downtown Homewood area, along with being just minutes to Tahoe City, Alpine Meadows, or Squaw Valley/Olympic Valley ski resort areas.
You’ll enjoy this small neighborhood and having the option to join their voluntary Homeowners group with Lake Tahoe lakefront amenity access.
If you are wanting that mountain get-away feeling, close to Lake Tahoe, close to the local ski resorts, and commercial services, you will appreciate the Tahoe Pines neighborhood.
If you already own a home in the Tahoe Pines neighborhood and want to know what your property is worth, call me 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Do you want more home buying options?
Check out all neighborhoods in the Homewood area that have homes for sale here:
Do you want more home buying options on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe?
Check out all Homes for Sale on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe here:
Search by Community here:
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Kings Beach Homes for Sale
- Kings Beach Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Tahoe Vista Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Condos for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Condos for Sale
- Tahoe City Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Homewood Condos for Sale
- Homewood Homes for Sale
- Homewood Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Condos for Sale
- Tahoma Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Condos for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- Truckee Condos for Sale
- Truckee Homes for Sale
Need more help in trying to figure out your Lake Tahoe home buying options?
Do you want more information on the different neighborhoods, HOA fees, homeowner amenities, locations, and which ones will best meet your individual needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Tahoe Pines Neighborhood | Homewood, CA 96141