Tahoe Truckee Earth Day 2019
It’s spring in Lake Tahoe and it’s time for the annual Tahoe – Truckee Earth Day 2019 event!
Check out the Village at Squaw Valley today and celebrate and promote the region’s unique beauty and how to preserve and protect it.
This is one of the largest eco-events in the North Lake Tahoe – Truckee, California area.
The Lake Tahoe – Truckee Earth Day events will take place at the Village at Squaw Valley today Saturday, April 20, 2019 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Admission is FREE. There will be live music, educational information booths, a children’s area, raffle, and the iconic Trashion Show.
The Trashion Show, which is an iconic event is put on by the Truckee High School Envirolution Club.
Each Fashion Show outfit is made by the student and is made out of materials that do not biodegrade easily.
Outfits are designed to send a message and while there should be some funny designs, you’ll also learn how you can be more environmentally aware and make better environmental choices!
I’ve seen the Trashion Show at past events, and it is fun to see how creative the outfits are and to see them made out of every day items we throw away is really impressive
Just check out their website for details on what they will take this year at www.TahoeTruckeeEarthDay.Org
Here are the event details:
Tahoe Truckee Earth Day, Saturday, April 20, 2019
- Saturday, April 20, 2019
- Events start at: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Village at Squaw Valley (Olympic Valley, California)
- Admission Cost – FREE!
- 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Main Event in the Village at Squaw Valley
- 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Kids Activities by the Terry Lee Wells Nevada Discovery Museum
- 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Live music | Serina Dawn Band (Soul, Rock and Roll)
- 2 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. Reno World Dancers
- 2:15 p.m. – 3 p.m. Trashion Show
- 3:25 p.m. Raffle Winners Announced at the Earth day Information Booth in the Events Plaza
- 3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m. Live Music | Coburn Station (Rock)
Today is a great way to lean how to do things better and to take advantage of another great local event.
The weather may change during the day, so dress in layers if you’ll be a the annual Lake Tahoe Truckee Earth Day events in Squaw Valley, California, today!
Hope to see you at the Tahoe Truckee Earth Day at the Village at Squaw Valley!
Ready to make the Olympic Valley area your second home? Check out what homes are for sale here:
How about an Olympic Valley condo/townhouse? Check out what is for sale here:
- Olympic Valley Homes for Sale
- Olympic Valley Condos for Sale
- Condos for Sale at the Resort at Squaw Creek
- The Village at Squaw Valley Condos for Sale
- 1750 Village East Road, Building 5 Village at Squaw Valley Condos for Sale
- 1850 Village South Road, Building 4 Village at Squaw Valley Condos for Sale
- 1880 Village South Road, Building 3 Village at Squaw Valley Condos for Sale
- 1985 Squaw Valley Road, Building 2 Village at Squaw Valley Condos for Sale
- 1995 Squaw Valley Road, Building 1 Village at Squaw Valley Condos for Sale
- Homes for Sale in Near-by Tahoe City
- Condos for Sale in Near-by Tahoe City
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Tahoe Truckee Earth Day 2019