BluesDays Tuesdays Squaw Valley – 2021
It’s back! Starting in July 2021, the BluesDays Tuesdays Jazz events at the Village at Squaw Valley have returned!
If you’ll be in the greater Tahoe area this summer on a Tuesday, check out one of the free outdoor live music concerts in the center of the Village at Squaw Valley!
If you haven’t been to one of the BluesDays Tuesdays free live jazz/music concerts in Squaw Valley, you need to put this on your summer fun to-do list.
The BluesDay music concert series is held on Tuesday evenings beginning on July 13, 2021 through Tuesday, August 31, 2021.
The 2021 FREE summer Jazz concerts are held in the center of the Village at Squaw Valley, and every BluesDay (Tuesday) begins at around 6 p.m. and they will run until about 8 p.m.
You’ll enjoy an amazing variety of music and each week a different performer will showcase their own style.
The charm of the Village at Squaw Valley, the stunning mountains in the background, and the local scenery will make for a wonderful evening out.
These free BluesDay concerts in Squaw Valley are so much fun you’ll look forward to every Tuesday this summer!
Here is the music line-up for BluesDays Tuesdays Squaw Valley – 2021 Season:
- July 13, 2021 The Blues Monsters
- July 20, 2021 Mark Hummel & Blues Survivors Ft. Rusty Zinn
- July 27, 2021 Chris Cain
- August 3, 2021 Alastair Greene
- August 10, 2021 JC Smith Band
- August 17, 2021 Terry Hanck
- August 24, 2021 Rick Estrin & The Nightcats
- August 31, 2021 Roy Rogers and the Delta Rhythm Kings
Where: Village at Squaw Valley | 1960 Squaw Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA 96146.
Admission Cost: FREE | Once the limited seating is gone, you’ll have to stand unless you Bring Your Own Chair (BYOC) to ensure you have your own seat!
Want more information, check out Bluesdays Jazz Outdoor Concerts for 2019 can be found at the Squaw Valley Village
Check out this BluesDay Tuesday video from an previous (year) Bluesday event:
The free BluesDays jazz concerts in Squaw Valley are fun and well attended.
The event starts around 6 p.m. Concert-goers do arrive early to get a good seat, or location, so come out and enjoy some people watching before the events starts.
This year, there is limited seating, so if you want to make sure you have a seat, you’ll need to bring your own camping/folding chair.
All events are free to the public and will be held weather permitting and are also subject to local safety protocols.
Remember Squaw Valley can be cool in the evenings so dress in layers and bring a jacket, or light blanket along for the event.
Come out and enjoy a wonderful summer evening of great jazz music in the Village in Squaw Valley, in Olympic, California!
See you at one of the free Bluesdays Tuesdays Jazz Concerts at the Village at Squaw Valley this summer!
You might also be interested in some of our other North Lake Tahoe – Truckee area events.
In the past, we have had a number of other free and fun weekly events to enjoy all summer (weather and safety protocols permitting).
Check out the links for the most current and available information for each event:
- Truckee Music Concerts in the Park Truckee River Regional Park | 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. No update has been provided
- Tahoe City Outdoor Movies on the Beach Downtown Tahoe City (Commons Beach) | Dusk – July 14 – August 18, 2021 ($1 per person donation)
- Farmer’s Market Downtown Tahoe City (Commons Beach) | May 14 – Oct 7, 2021
- Truckee Thursdays (Downtown Historic Truckee) | July 15, 2021, August 12, and September 9, 2021 – Subject to change
- Summer Movies at the Park in Tahoe Vista 2021 | Movies start at Dusk, July 8 – August 12, 2021
- Squaw Valley Outdoor Movies at the Village in Squaw Valley | No update – To be announced
- Kings Beach Live Music Concerts on the Beach | 6 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. | July 9 -Sept 3, 2021
- Truckee Saturday Farmers Market (Downtown Historic Truckee at the Railyard Parking Lot) | 8 a.m. – 12 noon – June 5 through September 4, 2021
- Tahoe City Live Music Concerts on the Beach | 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. July 25, 2021 – September 5, 2021.
Thinking about making Olympic Valley your second home?
Here are the condos for sale at the Village at Squaw Valley:
Want more Squaw Valley Condo Buying options? Here are the condos for sale in the entire Olympic Valley area including the Village:
- Olympic Valley Homes for Sale
- Olympic Valley Condos for Sale
- Village at Squaw Valley Condos for Sale
- 1750 Village East Road, Olympic Valley, CA Building 5
- 1850 Village South Road, Olympic Valley, CA Building 4
- 1880 Village South Road, Olympic Valley, CA Building 3
- 1985 Squaw Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA Building 2 – Northface
- 1995 Squaw Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA Building 1 – First Ascent
- Resort at Squaw Creek Condos for Sale
Want to search the greater Squaw Valley and surrounding area by Map? Start with the Olympic Valley area for homes, condos, and lots here and then move your search to Truckee, or the North Lake Tahoe area:
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
BluesDays Tuesdays Squaw Valley – 2021