Earth Day in Lake Tahoe, Squaw Valley, Saturday, April 20, 2013
The Earth Day event in Squaw Valley, Lake Tahoe is a way to celebrate and promote the region’s unique beauty and how to preserve and protect it.
Saturday will be the largest eco-event in the North Lake Tahoe – Truckee, California area. The Lake Tahoe – Truckee Earth Day events will take place at the Village at Squaw Valley this Saturday, April 20, 2013.
Admission is FREE. Transportation on TART (Tahoe Area Rapid Transportation) is FREE. There will be live music, information booths, a children’s area, raffle, and the Trashion Show.
The Trashion Show is put on by the Truckee High School Envirolution Club. Each outfit is made by the student and is made out of materials that do not biodegrade easily. Each outfit is designed to send a message and while there should be some funny outfits, you’ll also learn how you can be more environmentally aware and make better environmental choices!
You’ll also have a chance to recycle electronics, phones, monitors, TC’s, fax machines, sterero equipement, etc… this year.
NO – house hold batteries, tires, furniture, or household waste (paint, aerosol cans etc..)
Just check out their website for details on what they will take this year at www.TahoeTruckeeEarthDay.Org
Here are the event details:
Earth Day in Lake Tahoe – Truckee, California
Saturday, April 20, 2013
8 a.m. – 10 a.m. Celebrate Earth Day with Trilogy Spa – Meet at Trilogy Spa and help clean up the Squaw Valley parking lot. Anyone who helps out will get 20% off any Trilogy Spa treatment!
Events start at: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Village at Squaw Valley (Olympic Valley, California)
Admission Cost – FREE!
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Collection Event
- 1:00 p.m. The Main Event at the Squaw Valley Village Begins
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Live Music by The Sierra Drifters
- 12:00 p.m. -12:40 p.m. The Science Wizard
- 2:00 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. ASHA World Dancers
- 2:15 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Trashion Show
- 3:00 p.m. Raffle Winners Announced
- 3:00 p.m. – 3:40 p.m. The Science Wizard
- 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Sneaky Creatures – Events Plaza Stage
Take advantage of the great spring-summer like weather this weekend and enjoy the afternoon at the Lake Tahoe Earth Day events in Squaw Valley, California.
See you at the Lake Tahoe – Truckee Earth Day Events this Saturday, April 20, 2013 at the Village at Squaw Valley!
Ready to make the Squaw Valley area your second home? Check out what homes are for sale here:
How about a Squaw Valley condo? Check out what is for sale here:
- Squaw Valley Homes for Sale
- Squaw Valley Condos for Sale
- Resort at Squaw Creek Condos for Sale
- The Village at Squaw Valley Condos for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Homes for Sale on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe
- Homes for Sale on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
Laura A. Allen | 530.414.1260 | Laura@TahoeLaura.com
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent
Coldwell Banker, Tahoe City, CA CalRE#01908304
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.