Foam Fest – Squaw Valley – Sept 3 2016
Beer Fest, wine fest, arts and crafts festival, and music concerts this Labor Day weekend, the North Lake Tahoe area has it all!
It’s hard to believe we’re celebrating the end of the summer and that if you haven’t planned a trip to Truckee – Tahoe City area, coming up for the for the 27th Annual Foam Fest – Squaw Valley – Sept 3 2016 at the Village at Squaw Valley, today, Saturday, September 3, 2016 is a good reason for a day trip!
Many fun events are lined up here in our area and there will be something for everyone, starting with the annual Foam Fest at the Village at Squaw Valley today, the Alpen Wine Festival tomorrow, the final free Sunday Tahoe City beach concert, taking a stroll through the Homewood Arts and Crafts Fair, and then checking out the Big Band concert in Tahoma.
Need more reasons to enjoy a fun weekend in the North Lake Tahoe – Truckee area? How about the Labor Day Fireworks in Carnelian Bay on Sunday night at dusk? We have so many great things to do in our area, it will be hard to do them all!
Today is the craft brew festival will feature over 40 breweries, live music, and a silent auction, and while you’ll be enjoying yourself here in beautiful North Lake Tahoe, you’ll also be supporting a great cause – The Achieve Tahoe group.
If you love beer, the Foam Fest is your chance to sample a variety of beers (unlimited beer tasting ticket), enjoy our beautiful Tahoe fall weather (the weather forecast for this weekend is for sunshine and day time temperatures in the low 70’s) and great line-up of live music with the popular The Mother Hips, and Jenni Charles & Jesse Dunn bands at the Village at Squaw Valley this Saturday, September 3, 2016.
You’ll have from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. to check out this fun event at the Village at Squaw Valley. Don’t forget to shop at the silent auction. This is a great way to support the Achieve Tahoe group!
What a great way to support a wonderful group and make a fun day out of the donation!
Here are the Event Details:
27th Annual Foam Fest – Squaw Valley, Sat, September 3, 2016
When: Saturday, September 3, 2016, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: The Village at Squaw Valley, 1895 Squaw Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA 96146
Cost: $35 at the door – Beer Tasting Ticket (must be 21+ Age)
$10/Ticket for Designated Driver, or under 21 in age. Under 12 in age – Free
Remember with over forty (40) different breweries to sample you’ll want to make sure you either have a designated driver, take a cab, ride the bus – TART (Tahoe Area Rapid Transit), or spend the night at the Village! Enjoy and Be safe!
If you have been looking for a reason to come up to the Lake Tahoe – Truckee area, the 27th Annual Foam Fest in Squaw Valley or if you prefer wine tasting, don’t forget the 28th Annual Alpen Wine Festival on Sunday, September 4, 2016 benefiting the Can Do MS Foundation (Multiple Sclerosis and their support groups) also at the Village at Squaw Valley this weekend. Whether it is beer tasting, or wine tasting, both events will be fun to be at this Labor Day weekend!
Looking for other fun events to check out this Labor Day weekend? Check out what else is going on in North Lake Tahoe here:
- 28th Alpen Wine Festival at Squaw Valley, Sunday, September 4, 2016, 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. benefiting the Can Do MS Foundation
- Fine Arts Festival at Homewood Ski Resort, Homewood, CA Sept 2-4, 2016 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Big Band Jazz in the Park – Sugar Pine Point Park, Tahoma, CA Sun., Sept 4, 2016, gates open at 4:30 p.m. music starts at 5 p.m. Free Admission, $10/car parking
- Labor Day Fireworks – Gar Woods Grill and Pier, Carnelian Bay, CA Sunday, Sept., 4, 2016 starting at 8:15 p.m. Fundraiser for The Monte Foundation benefiting North Tahoe Sports Programs.
- Free Music Concert at Commons Beach, Tahoe City, CA Sunday, September 4, 2016 starting at 3 p.m. This is the last event of the season!
Celebrate Labor Day weekend in North Lake Tahoe and Truckee area with one of our festivals at the Village of Squaw Valley this weekend!
Ready to make the Squaw Valley area your second home? Check out what homes are for sale here:
How about a Squaw Valley condo? Check out what is for sale here:
- Squaw Valley Homes for Sale
- Squaw Valley Condos for Sale
- Resort at Squaw Creek Condos for Sale
- The Village at Squaw Valley Condos for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Homes for Sale on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe
- Homes for Sale on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Foam Fest – Squaw Valley – Sept 3 2016