Kings Beach Free Music Concerts – 2018
Looking for something to do on Friday evenings this summer? The FREE music on the beach concerts in downtown Kings Beach are back beginning Friday, June 29, 2018 through August 31, 2018, no concert on Aug 10, 2018.
Can you think of a better way to enjoy a summer evening and to kick-off your weekend than by being on the beautiful sandy beaches in downtown Kings Beach!
The North Lake Tahoe – Truckee area is wonderful place to live, and enjoying a free, outdoor, music concert on the sandy beaches in downtown Kings Beach is just one of them!
Downtown Kings Beach has never looked better. The road construction work is over, and the new sidewalks and street lighting are really making it very easy to be a pedestrian in the downtown area.
This annual event at the Kings Beach State Recreation Area is sponsored by the North Tahoe Business Association and local businesses and starts at 6 p.m. with food and beverage (beer, wine, and soda – no outside alcohol or pets) available for purchase and the music will start around 6:30 p.m.
Listen, dance, or just relax by enjoying a fun evening in Kings Beach. This free summer music concert series has been a big success in the past by offering a wide variety of music from week-to-week that all ages will enjoy!
Here are the details:
Kings Beach Free Music Concerts – 2018
Where: Kings Beach State Recreation Area, 8318 North Lake Blvd., Kings Beach, CA 96143
When: Opens at 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. Come early as beer, wine, and food sales begin at 6 p.m. with the music beginning at around 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Here is the music line-up for this year:
- June 29, 2018 | The Sextones
- July 6, 2018 | Silver
- July 13, 2018 | Coburn Station
- July 20, 2018 | GrooveSession
- July 27, 2018 | Zanzibar
- August 3, 2018 | Sang Matiz
- August 17, 2018 | Lumanation
- August 24, 2018 | Achilles Wheel
- August 31, 2018 | The Wrinkle
Kings Beach Concert Goer Tips:
- Only Low Back Chairs. If you bring a high-backed chair be prepared to be on the side of the group, and at the back.
- Bring blankets, sleeping bags, beach mats, and beach towels if you’re going to sit on the beach, or grass.
- Wear sunscreen.
- Bring Water. Even with beverages for sale, you’ll still want to stay hydrated!
- No dogs are allowed at the Kings Beach State Recreation area, so plan ahead for a doggie sitter at home!
- You are welcome to bring your own picnic basket of goodies (no outside alchol), but you’re also encouraged to support the local food and beverage vendors at the event. Beer and Wine are also available (must be 21+ years or older).
- The fun starts around 6:00 p.m. so come early for a good seat and enjoy some people watching before the concert begins!
- This is a FREE event and it is appropriate for all ages!
- All events are subject to weather permitting conditions.
The Free Outdoor Music Concerts in Kings Beach for 2018 are sponsored by local businesses. For more information on the Music on the Beach in Kings Beach click here.
Come out and enjoy a wonderful summer evening of great music at one of the free Friday night concerts on the sandy beaches in Kings Beach this year! For more information on upcoming local events, click here!
See you at on of the free concerts on Friday evening concerts in Kings Beach.
The North Lake Tahoe – Truckee area has a number of other free and fun weekly events to enjoy this summer (weather permitting):
Thinking about making Kings Beach, California your home? Check out the homes that are for sale in Kings Beach here:
Want to see what condos are for sale in Kings Beach? Here are the current listings:
- Kings Beach Homes for Sale
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Kings Beach Free Beach Music Concerts 2018