Party in the Park – Tahoe Vista 2019
Ready for some late summer Tahoe fun?
While temperatures have started to drop, our end of summer fun continues on this Friday, September 12, 2019!
Come out to the North Tahoe Regional Park at 6600 Donner Road in Tahoe Vista, CA and party in the park today beginning at 5 p.m.!
This family-friendly, all age event will have activities and games, plus a special movie showing of the Wizard of OZ (movie starts at 7:30 p.m.), or enjoy the Silent Disco event.
You are welcome to pack your own picnic, or purchase a BBQ dinner from Men Wielding Fire. Yes, this looks like it will be a lot of fun!
Later in the evening, the North Tahoe Public Utility District will be providing free California Gold Kettle Corn along with fresh Tahoe Tap during the movie.
This is a wonderful opportunity to be outside, have some fun, and enjoy a movie outside in the park, even though it is mid-September!
If you missed our summer outdoor movies in Tahoe City, or at the Village at Squaw Valley this past summer, this is your chance to have that experience without having to wait until next year!
There is no admission charge, and everyone is welcome.
The fun starts at 5 p.m. with the movie starting at 7:30 p.m.
Party in the Park – Tahoe Vista, Friday, September 13 2019
- Wizard of Oz (PG) 1 hr 42 minutes
- Friday, September 13, 2019 Event starts at 5 p.m., movie starts at 7:30 p.m.
- Admission Free
- Bring your own picnic, or buy a BBQ dinner from Men Wielding Fire
- Free California Gold Kettle Corn during the movie
- North Tahoe Regional Park | 6600 Donner Road, Tahoe Vista, CA 96148
- Movie, music, games, food
- Silent Disco with Dark Side of the Moon provided by Chango
- Dress warmly
You will need to bring your own chairs for the movie. Here are some more Suggested Movie Going Tips:
- Chairs Bring your own chair.
- Bring sleeping bags/beach towels (small plastic tarp to put under them). If you have smaller ones that want to be on the ground, you’ll need to bring sleeping bags/beach towels, and perhaps a tarp to put under them as the ground could be damp, so make sure you have the right things to put down on the ground for an enjoyable evening.
- Bring blankets and jackets (our temperatures have dropped, so wear something warm and bring a blanket).
- Snacks You are allowed to bring your own snacks, so if you’re on a diet, you can still stay on track and enjoy the movie, or if you want a more gourmet experience load up you picnic basket, but it’s also nice to support the local vendors so you have some options.
- Movies begins at 7:30 p.m.
- Bring a flashlight so you can make sure you’ve packed everything up and have an easy to walk back to your car with light when the movie is over.
Come out and enjoy a beautiful early fall – late summer evening in Tahoe Vista out underneath the stars and watch a free movie in the park this year!
Get out and have some fun in the park tonight in Tahoe Vista, California!
If you can’t be here this weekend, here are a few of our upcoming Fall events:
- 5th Annual Art & Soul Downtown Truckee ArtWalk, Saturday, September 14, 2019 12 noon to 4 p.m. Historic Downtown Truckee
- Oktoberfest, Saturday, September 21, 2019 12 noon to 6 p.m. at the Village at Squaw Valley
- Oktoberfest, Saturday, September 28, 2019 12 noon to 5 p.m. Tahoe City | Commons Beach
- Truckee Wine, Walk & Shop, Saturday, October 5, 2019 12 noon to 4 p.m. Downtown Historic Truckee
Don’t forget our local Farmer’s Markets will continue on for a few more weeks, weather permitting in the North Lake Tahoe – Truckee area:
Ready to make Tahoe Vista your second home? Check out what is for sale here:
- Tahoe Vista Homes for Sale
- Kingswood West
- Tahoe Estates
- Tahoe Marina Estates
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Condo Development
- Tahoe Vista Lakefront Homes for Sale
Check out Near-by Kings Beach:
- Kings Beach Homes for Sale
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale
- Kingwood Estate Homes for Sale
- Kings Beach Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Party in the Park – Tahoe Vista 2019