Are there condos in Homewood CA?
Homewood, California has about five miles of Lake Tahoe shoreline in this community.
Tahoe condo / townhouse buyers often ask me are there condos, or townhouse units available for sale in Homewood, CA, or are there only single family homes in this area?
This is an easy question to answer for my Tahoe condo buyers. Yes, there are condos in Homewood CA, but there are only two condominium/townhouse developments.
The two condo developments in Homewood are exclusive, high-end, luxury lakefront developments and there are only sixty-five (65) units between the two condo developments.
The two developments are:
- Chambers Landing – 6400 West Lake Boulevard, Homewood, CA 96141
- Forty-three (43) units
- Price range $1.55 million to $3+million
- Units range in size from +/-1,600 square feet to just over +/- 3,800 square feet
- Various floor plans with either 3, or 4 bedrooms
- Each unit has one car port parking space
- Lake Views and Garden Views with Filtered Lake Views
- Each unit has their own buoy
- Additional recreational amenities: pier, pool, tennis courts
- Gated Development
- Fleur du Lac – 4000 West Lake Boulevard, Homewood, CA 96141
- Twenty-two (22) units
- Price range $3 million to just under $5 million
- Units range in size from+/- 3,500 square feet to just over +/-5,500 square feet
- Various floor plans with at least 3 bedrooms to the largest with 5 bedrooms. Depending on the seller, the bonus den room may be part of the bedroom count, but at a minimum 3 bedrooms plus a den that can be a 4th
- Each unit has a 2 car garage
- Lake Views and Garden Views with some Filtered Lake Views
- Each unit has an assigned boat slip that can accommodate up to a 30 foot boat
- Additional recreational amenities: Yacht Club, Boat House, swimming pool, tennis courts, playground equipment, lakeside Bocce Ball Court
- Gated Development with on-site staff.
Chambers Landing is a historical landmark area and has been a resort area since the late 1800’s. The Chambers Landing pier and bar are a popular landing spot open to the public and known for their “Chambers Punch”, a frozen adult drink that is a summer favorite – yum!
Currently there are no units for sale in Chambers Landing, so if you are interested in this development you need to be working with a local Tahoe REALTOR® and have them put you on the email real-time listing alert system so the next time a unit comes on the market you’ll be notified right away.
Fleur du Lac is also a well-known historical landmark as this was the summer estate of industrialist Henry J. Kaiser. It is also where the film Godfather II was filmed. This white-glove concierge condo development is one of the most prestigious locations in the North Lake Tahoe and the availability to buy into this complex can be very difficult. Currently there are three (3) units for sale in Fleur du Lac ranging in price $3.1 million – $4.65 million.
If you are looking for a larger, West Shore Lake Tahoe condominium, or townhouse to purchase in a lakefront development both Fleur du Lac and Chambers Landing are developments to put on your buying list.
Ready to make North Lake Tahoe your second home? Need more condo or home buying options? Check out what other Condo/townhomes are for sale here:
- West Shore Condos for Sale
- North Shore Condos for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Condos for sale in a Lakefront Development
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Are there condos in Homewood CA?