Love Where You Live – North Lake Tahoe | Truckee!
There are so many reasons why I love where I live – North Lake Tahoe | Truckee that it is hard to know where to start, so here are 20 things to love about being here in the North Lake Tahoe area:
2) North Lake Tahoe | Truckee area has approximately 300 days of sunshine (if you could smell sunshine, it would smell like Lake Tahoe)
3) North Lake Tahoe | Truckee area has between 300 to 500 inches of snow each year (average 409 inches)
4) North Lake Tahoe | Truckee area has four seasons – Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring!
5) The bluest skies you will ever see, you will see here in Lake Tahoe. At night you’ll see stars that are too many to ever count in a single night.
6) Lake Tahoe has amazing shades of blue that when you see them you won’t believe they area are real.
7) You’ll learn that Alpen Glow means you’ll have the sky turn all shades of pink, purple, orange and red and that Lake Tahoe will turn into a golden pink color that will make you know you’ve seen one of the best color shows on earth.
8) World Class snow skiing and all types of winter sports. Pick your winter sport and get ready to enjoy it.
9) World Class boating, water sports, and beaches. Nothing says summer in Lake Tahoe than heading out to our local beaches and catching the scent of suntan lotion and hearing the sound of laughter.
10) World Class hiking and biking (paved and off-road) Need some solitude? Take a bike ride, hike, or walk along the endless miles of trails in our area. You’ll find you’re only a short distance from where ever you live to get to a trail or path.
11) There are 11 golf courses located within 20 miles of downtown Tahoe City (Yes, your golf ball will travel farther at an elevation of 6,200+ feet above sea level, but a ball lost in the woods is still a penalty stroke!)
12) Amazing summer events – Truckee Thursdays, Outdoor movies on the beach, Concerts on the Beach, Farmers Markets, Wine, Beer, Art, and music fund raiser festivals!
13) Amazing winter events – SnowFest! (10 days of winter carnival fun)
14) A tourist destination that brings in millions of visitors each year! Living in an area that brings in people, who choose to spend their hard earned dollars along with their vacation time tells you everything you need to know about our area. It is amazing and it’s why so many dream of having a home here one day of their own.
15) Pine Tree lined streets that when they are covered in fresh snow will make you believe that magic does exist.
17) The Lake Tahoe | Truckee area is more than just a beautiful outdoor location to visit; it is a way of life that many will work a lifetime to enjoy.
18) Strangers will become friends.
19) Solitude is yours for the taking.
20) Joy is here to find, share, and hold onto. Love where you live – North Lake Tahoe | Truckee!
The North Lake Tahoe | Truckee area is one of the most beautiful places to be in our country, but it’s the lifestyle, people, and sense of community that will have you coming back!
Love where you live and love what you do! I’m a North Lake Tahoe – Truckee real estate agent and I love living here!
If you love Lake Tahoe and would like to live here too, let me know, I can help you!
Thinking about making Lake Tahoe, California your second home? Check out the homes that are for sale here:
Want to see what condos are for sale in Lake Tahoe? Here are the current listings:
- Tahoe City Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Condos for Sale
- Tahoe City Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Love where you Live – North Lake Tahoe | Truckee!