Tahoe City Oktoberfest – 2019
Looking for some fall fun? If you answered yes, then you’ll want to check out the Tahoe City Oktoberfest in Tahoe City on Saturday 28, 2019.
Get out your Lederhosen and enjoy a fun fall weekend here in Tahoe City at Oktoberfest – 2019!
If you have been to this event in the past you know it has been at several different locations including the Cobblestone Mall, the Gatekeeper’s Museum (also known as Layton Park), and at Commons Beach, which is where you find this years’ Tahoe City 2019 Oktoberfest.
Commons Beach is located in downtown Tahoe City across from the local businesses like the Blue Agave restaurant, the Cobblestone Mall, and the Pioneer Drinking Club.
We have a nip in the air, the leaves are turning color, and the temperatures in Tahoe City will only be in the 60’s this weekend, so it will feel like Fall has arrived!
I can’t think of a better way to spend a Saturday afternoon in Tahoe City than by being by the edge of Lake Tahoe.
Add in listening to live music, having an ice cold beer, and watching those who are brave enough to dress up in Bavarian themed clothing just adds to the fun!
In addition to live music, beer on tap, games, there will also be brats and other German BBQ food items to select from.
Even if beer and brats aren’t your thing, just spending the afternoon outside at Commons Beach here in Tahoe City is a winning ticket!
Here are the details of the
Tahoe City Oktoberfest – 2019:
- When: Saturday, September 28, 2019 | Starting at 12 noon to 5 p.m.
- Where: Commons Beach (400 North Lake Blvd) downtown Tahoe City
- Event Activities: Brews, Games, and Food, Live Music, Dancing, Games, and Crafts
- Cost: No admission Charge, but individual costs will vary by event, food item, and beverage product. Must be 21+ for Beer, or Wine.
- A $20 donation will get you a commemorative event glass with two drink tickets.
Participating breweries include:
- Alibi Ale Works
- Auburn Ale House
- Sierra Nevada Brewing
- Loomis Basin Brewing
- Founders Brewing Company
- Pioneer Cocktail Club
- Common Ciders
- Barefoot Wine and Bubbly
Participating Food Vendors:
- Men Wielding Fire
- Crepe Hearts
- Big Blue BBQ
- The Buck Stops Here
- Sugar Pine Cakery
For more information on this event, check out www.VisitTahoeCity.com
If you love Lake Tahoe, German food, beer, wine, music, and games, you’ll enjoy your day at the Tahoe City Oktoberfest.
See you at the Tahoe City Oktoberfest on Saturday, September 28, 2019 from 12 noon to 6 p.m.!
If you can’t be here for this event, don’t forget the Truckee Wine Walk the following weekend.
- Truckee Wine Walk – If wine is more to your liking then check out the annual Truckee Wine Walk, which will be held on Saturday, October 5, 2019 in Downtown Historic Truckee!
Thinking about making Tahoe City, California your second home? Check out the homes that are for sale in Tahoe City here:
Want to see what condos are for sale in Tahoe City? Here are the current listings:
- Tahoe City Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Condos for Sale
- Tahoe City Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Dollar Point Homes for Sale
- Highlands Homes for Sale
- Pineland Home for Sale
- Tahoe Park Homes for Sale
- Talmont Homes for Sale
- Timberland Homes for Sale
- Sierra Estates Homes for Sale
- Ward Creek Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Tahoe City Oktoberfest – 2019