Tahoe City Wine Walk, Saturday, June 22, 201
Get ready to have some fun at the annual Tahoe City Wine Walk, Saturday, June 22, 2013. If you’re looking to do some shopping in charming downtown Tahoe City, and you enjoy wine, this is the perfect event for you!
This year starting at noon, there will be over 30 different tasting locations set-up through-out the downtown area of Tahoe City. They will feature great wines and food, not to mention it will give you a chance to shop, or learn more about some of Tahoe City’s finest stores, shops, and restaurants.
This will be my third year with my friend Sandy and each year we had a blast at this event. This year our group is growing and we’re up to five Tahoe City Wine Walkers! If you don’t have anyone to go with, and you’d like to have some fun, give me a call, I’d love to have you join my group of friends here in Lake Tahoe!
As an experienced Tahoe City Wine Walk participant, here are some tips to help you really enjoy the event:
1) Comfortable Shoes – Wear comfortable walking shoes. This event covers over ¾ of a mile, and that’s only if you walk one direction. You’ll start down at either the Tahoe Arts Center and you’ll end up at the Boat Works Mall, or you’ll do the revers. Either way you’ll cover Tahoe City from end-to-end. While glamour always counts, smart, sensible foot fashion is what wins the day here!
2) Designated Driver – Plan ahead and have a designated driver. If you don’t have a friend to come and pick you up, consider taking the bus TART (Tahoe Area Rapid Transit), a cab, or walking. No bikes. Riding a bike while intoxicated can be just as dangerous as driving a car, and you can be ticketed for it.
3) Wear Layers & Sunscreen -. It may be sunny and warm, but bring a light jacket just in case. You’ll be outside for 4+ hours, so don’t forget to put on your sunscreen!
4) Pace Yourself & Hydrate- It’s easy to forget to pace yourself. Remember you’re doing the Tahoe City Wine Walk at an elevation of 6,200 feet above sea level. Drink plenty of water, sit when possible, and watch how much sun you get through-out the day. You’ll want to enjoy Sunday as much as you enjoyed Saturday!
Tahoe City Wine Walk
When: Saturday, June 22, 2013, Noon – 4 p.m.
Tickets are $35 in advanced, or $45 (cash only) on the day of the event.
Tickets can be purchased from Uncorked Wine Bar, or you can buy tickets on line at www.TahoeCityWineWalk.com
Starting location – downtown Tahoe City, California
Bring your Identification!
The Tahoe City Wine Walk is sponsored by the Tahoe City Downtown Association.
If you’ve been looking for a reason to come up to Tahoe City, California and have a great day drinking some wine and shopping you still have plenty of time to get your tickets and be here for this fun event.
See you at the Tahoe City Wine Walk!
Thinking about making Tahoe City, California your second home? Check out the homes that are for sale in Tahoe City here:
Want to see what condos are for sale in Tahoe City? Here are the current listings:
- Tahoe City Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Condos for Sale
- Tahoe City Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
Laura A. Allen | 530.414.1260 | Laura@TahoeLaura.com
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent
Coldwell Banker, Tahoe City, CA CalRE#01908304
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Tahoe City Wine Walk, Saturday, June 22, 2013