Tahoe City Wine Walk, Saturday, June 23, 2012
Get ready to have some fun at the annual Tahoe City Wine Walk, Saturday, June 23, 2012. If you’re looking to do some shopping in charming downtown Tahoe City, and you enjoy wine, this is the perfect event for you.
This year starting at noon, there will be 30 different tasting locations set-up through-out the downtown area of Tahoe City. They will feature great wines and food, not to mention it will give you a chance to shop, or learn more about some of Tahoe City’s finest stores, shops, and restaurants.
I went last year with my friend Sandy and we had a blast. We enjoyed sampling some great wines, snacking on great appetizers, running into old friends, making new friends, and just enjoying a great day in here in Lake Tahoe.
We are planning on doing the Tahoe City Wine Walk on Saturday, June 23, 2012 again this year. Here are some tips to help you enjoy the event even more.
1) Comfortable Shoes – Wear comfortable walking shoes. The event will go as far as the North Tahoe Arts Center and will run the length of the downtown Tahoe City area to the Boat Works Mall.
2) Designated Driver – Plan ahead and have a designated driver. If you don’t have a friend to come and pick you up, consider taking the bus TART (Tahoe Area Rapid Transit), a cab, or walking. No bikes. Riding a bike while intoxicated can be just as dangerous as driving a car, and you can be ticketed for it.
3) Wear Layers & Sunscreen -. It may be sunny and warm, but bring a light jacket just in case. You’ll be outside for close to 4 hours so don’t forget to put on your sunscreen.
4) Pace Yourself – It’s easy to forget to pace yourself when there are so many great wines to taste, food to sample, music, shopping, and you’re doing all of that here in Tahoe City, California at an elevation of 6,200’+. Drink plenty of water, sit when possible, and watch how much sun you get through-out the day. You’ll want to enjoy Sunday as much as you enjoyed Saturday.
The Tahoe City Wine Walk is sponsored by the Tahoe City Downtown Association.
Event Details: Tahoe City Wine Walk, Saturday, June 23, 2012, noon – 4 p.m. Tickets are $35 in advanced, or $45 (cash only) on the day of the event. Tickets can be purchased from Uncorked Wine Bar, Tahoe Dave’s, The Store, James Harold Galleries, North Lake Tahoe Visitors Center, or you can buy tickets on line at www.TahoeCityWineWalk.com
If you’ve been looking for a reason to come up to Tahoe City, California, you still have plenty of time to plan and be here for this fun event.
Thinking about making Tahoe City, California your second home? Check out the homes that are for sale in Tahoe City here:
Want to see what condos are for sale in Tahoe City? Here are the current listings:
- Tahoe City Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Condos for Sale
- Tahoe City Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
See you at the Tahoe City Wine Walk!Tahoe City Wine Walk, Saturday, June 23, 2012