Tahoe Donner Fall Festival – 2019
If you don’t have plans for this weekend, consider driving up to the North Lake Tahoe and Truckee, California area this Saturday, October 12, 2019 and check out this local event!
The leaves are turning color and you know the drive up here will be beautiful.
The Tahoe Donner Fall Festival will take place from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Northwoods Clubhouse.
Admission is free, but depending on what you want to do, the costs will vary depending on the activity, craft, food, or beverage items you may want to purchase.
If you are not familiar with the Tahoe Donner master planned community they do have some private facilities, this annual Tahoe Donner Fall event is open to the public.
Now is the time to get into the swing of the season with pumpkins, seasonal draft beers, BBQ, or take advantage of one of the fun events.
There is typically something for everyone to enjoy. Even your four legged fury friends are welcome in Tahoe Donner pool to take a dip.
This is one of my favorite activities at the Tahoe Donner Fall Festival is the annual doggie dip (in the pool off-leash, outside of the pool on a leash) as the pool has closed for the season, and this is their chance for a doggie swim before the pool is winterized.
The Tahoe Donner Fall Festival will have arts and crafts vendors so you’ll have fun browsing the booths and checking out the hand-crafted goods and fresh harvest produce.
There will also be a number of activities in addition to the Arts and Crafts Fair, there will be a Beer Garden with seasonal beers, Live Entertainment, Music, a Pumpkin Patch, Kid Carnival Area, Games, Contests, and so much more.
Here are the details of the Tahoe Donner Fall Festival in Truckee, California:
Tahoe Donner Fall Festival – 2019 Event Details:
- When: Saturday, October 12, 2019, Starting at 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: Tahoe Donner Northwoods Clubhouse, 11509 Northwoods Blvd., Tahoe Donner community in Truckee, CA
- Parking: Park at the Northwoods Clubhouse, or park at Trout Creek Recreation Center and taking the free shuttle to Northwoods Clubhouse. Shuttles will run from 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Cost: Tickets are required for entry into the Fall Festival:
- Adult (Age 16+) Member $5* Public $10*
- Kids (Ages 2-15) Member $20* Public $25*
- Infants (under age 2) Member – Free Public -Free
- Purchase in Advance
- Day of event will be $5/more
2019 Kids Tickets Include:
- Hassle-free event entry with UNLIMITED ACCESS to the spooky maze, bounce house, bungee sky jump, climbing wall, face painting, doggy dip and live music.
- Admission also includes:
- (1) Sweet Treat of Choice (caramel apple, cotton candy or popcorn).
- Additional quantities of each will be available for purchase.
- (1) Pony Ride for ages 6 and under. (Must be under 60 pounds).
- Ages 7 and older (or over 60 pounds) can participate in (1) Tie Dye Activity.
- (1) Balloon Animal.
- *Please Note: The cost for food/beverage items, pumpkins, or items at the arts and crafts vendors are not included with ticket purchase and can be purchased separately.
- Pizza slices will be available for purchase from Pizza on the Hill from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Must be 21+ for the beer garden.
- 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Beer Garden and BBQ, Kids carnival, Arts and Crafts Vendors, Doggie Dip Vendors, Bocce Ball Play, and Disc Golf Course open (3 holes)
For more information call (530) 582-9646.
They will also have several special performances and events:
- 11 a.m. -11:40 a.m. Wild Things Animal Show #1
- 12 noon -12:30 p.m. Madi Burns Band from the Tahoe Truckee School of Music
- 12:45 p.m. – 1 p.m. Costume Contest
- 1 p.m. – 1:40 p.m. Wild Thing Animal Show #2
- 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. Performance by the Sugar Pines from the Tahoe Truckee School of Music
I’ve been to the annual Tahoe Donner Fall Festival in the past several times and it is a great local fall event.
It is a wonderful combination of carnival and Tahoe activities, Oktoberfest, and some doggie fun, for those that have furry loved ones.
If you haven’t had a chance to check out the Tahoe Donner master planned community, after you’ve had some fall fun, drive the Northwoods Blvd loop and check the area out!
Tahoe Donner is a favorite for second home owners and for year-around living!
If you love Tahoe and you enjoy a good local festival then you’ll enjoy your day at the Tahoe Donner Fall Festival.
See you at the Tahoe Donner Fall Festival this Saturday!
If this weekend doesn’t work out, don’t forget the Tahoe City Fall Festival and Pumpkin Patch event in Tahoe City at Commons Beach, downtown Tahoe City, also on Saturday, October 12, 2019 from 10.m. to 2 p.m.!
Ready to make the Tahoe Donner Resort Community your second home? Check out what is for sale here:
- Homes for Sale in Tahoe Donner
- Homes for Sale in Tahoe Donner with a Garage
- Homes for Sale in Tahoe Donner with a Golf Course View
- Newer Construction Homes for Sale in Tahoe Donner
- Luxury Homes for Sale in Tahoe Donner
- Luxury Homes for Sale in Tahoe Donner over $1 Million
- 3bd 2ba Homes for Sale in Tahoe Donner
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $300,000
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $400,000
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $500,000
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $600,000
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $700,000
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $800,000
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $900,000
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $1 Million
- Condos for Sale in Tahoe Donner
- Condos for Sale in Tahoe Donner under $300,000
- Condos for Sale in Tahoe Donner under $400,000
- Condos for Sale in Tahoe Donner Under $500,000
- Condos for Sale in Tahoe Donner with a Garage
- Bear Meadows Condos for Sale
- Hidden Meadows Condos for Sale in Tahoe Donner
- Tahoe Donner Golf Condos for Sale
- Tahoe Donner Lodge Condos for Sale
- Tahoe Donner Ski Bowl Condos for Sale
- Lots for Sale in Tahoe Donner
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Tahoe Donner Fall Festival – 2019