Tahoe Donner Home Values – 2017
Looking to find out where the Tahoe Donner Home Values are at for 2017? Wondering if now is the time to buy, or sell a home or condo in Tahoe Donner?
Real estate market conditions continue to change, and have improved for Tahoe Donner sellers. Tahoe Donner Home Buyers have fewer choices, and for those looking for a home under $500,000 in Tahoe Donner will find their options are very limited these days.
Check out the current over-all market conditions as of 08-19-2017 to get a better idea of the Tahoe Donner real estate market conditions.
Tahoe Donner single family home prices are up 6.9% over the average median home sales price in 2016.
Historically 4th of July through Labor Day is when we see our peak inventory levels of Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale. This year, we have not seen those levels move to an over-supply level and this unseasonably low home inventory levels are keeping prices up.
At the lower price points, under $500,000; home buyers are often facing multiple offer situations and very few options.
The list to price average has also moved up to 99.4%, which tells buyers well priced properties are moving quickly.
Real Estate Market Activity for Tahoe Donner, California as of 08-19-2017:
YTD Period: 01-01-2017 to 07-31-2017
- Number of Homes Sold in Tahoe Donner – YTD 2017: 127
- Median Average Sold Sales Price in Tahoe Donner for YTD 2017: $655,000
- Average Sold Sales Price in Tahoe Donner for 2015: $694,692
- Sold Price Range in Tahoe Donner: $363,000 – $1,425,000
- Average Sold Median Sales Price to Sold Median List Price Ratio for 2017 in Tahoe Donner: 99.4%
- Average Days on Market (DOM in MLS) in Tahoe Donner – 2017: 43 DOM
- Number of Active and Available Homes for Sale in Tahoe Donner as of 08-19-2017: 88
- Pending Sales in Tahoe Donner 08-19-2017: 36
- Number of Distressed Sales – Court Approval, Short Sales, or REO Bank Foreclosures in Tahoe Donner for Sale as of 08-19-2017: 1 (1 Trustee Sale)
What is my home worth in Tahoe Donner? Want more long-term Tahoe Donner real estate data? Call me.
Even though the North Lake Tahoe – Truckee area has seen prices move up, the Tahoe Donner area is still offering great values, and currently has the least expensive 6 bedroom home for sale at 13012 Davos Drive, Truckee, CA 96161 as of 08-19-2017. This home may have sold so call on availability.
See all 6+ Bedroom homes for sale in Truckee here.
The demand for luxury mountain homes in the Tahoe Donner planned golf course and ski resort community continues to be strong because of the extensive Tahoe lifestyle amenities this area offers.
Home owners have a wide variety of options from being located close to the Tahoe Donner Ski Resort, or a home along the 18 Hold Golf Course, along with being more removed and remote from everything.
Tahoe Donner is known for its home owner amenities and facilities, which include a championship 18-hole golf course, downhill Ski Resort, Cross Country Ski Center, two recreational centers, and their own Donner Lake Beach area, just to name a few owner amenities.
Tahoe Donner is also just minutes from downtown Historic Truckee, the Northstar Ski resort area, or the Squaw Valley Ski Resort area, not to mention being on any of the North Lake Tahoe public beaches.
Tahoe Donner was established in 1971 as a private homes and multiple family units. It is one of the largest Planned Unit Developments (PUD) in the United States that sits on over 7,000 acres. Tahoe Donner has almost 6,500 properties, with 25,000+ members. Ownership in the Tahoe Donner subdivision comes with a mandatory annual home owner fee that covers the common areas, along with over sixty (60) miles of private roads in the Tahoe Donner community.
- The Tahoe Donner current annual assessment is $1,900/year for 2017.
- The additional optional recreational pass is $270/year for 2017, which is valid for all private amenities for all membership cards for each property.
- Transfer fee is $385 between buyers and seller for 2017
Tahoe Donner Quick Facts as of 2017:
- Established in 1971
- 5,791 Single Family Lots (4,983 Lots Developed, or 86% Built-out | 808 Single Family Lots Undeveloped)
- 127 Multiple Family Lots (114 Lots Developed, or 89.8% Built-out | 13 Multiple Family Lots Undeveloped)
- 80% Second Home Ownership | 20 % Full Time Residents
- 7,000 Acres of Land
- 68 Miles of Road in Tahoe Donner
Tahoe Donner has the following public amenities (public and owners):
- Downhill Ski Resort | 11603 Snowpeak Way, Truckee, CA 530-587-9444
- Cross Country Ski Center | Alder Creek Facility |15275 Alder Creek Road, Truckee, CA 530-587-9484 (Alder Creek Center)
- Bikeworks | 15275 Alder Creek Road, Truckee, CA 530-582-9694 (Alder Creek Center)
- 18 Hole Golf Course | 12850 Northwoods Blvd., Truckee, CA
- Golf Driving Range | Trout Creek Rec Center | 12790 Northwoods Blvd., Truckee, CA 530-587-9400
- The Lodge Restaurant | 12850 Northwoods Blvd., Truckee, CA 530-587-9455
- Campground | 13813 Alder Creek Road, Truckee, CA 530-587-9462
- Snowplay | Trout Creek Rec Center | 12790 Northwood Blvd., Truckee, CA 530-587-9437
- Equestrian | Alder Creek Facility | 15275 Alder Creek Road, Truckee, CA 530-587-9470
Tahoe Donner Private Facilities (Owners Only):
- Fitness Center | Trout Creek Recreational Center | 12790 Northwoods Blvd., Truckee CA 530-587-9437
- Tennis | 11509 Northwoods Blvd., Truckee, CA 530-587-9474
- Kids Club | Trout Creek Recreational Center | 12790 Northwoods Blvd., Truckee, CA 530-587-9437
- Day Camps | 530-587-9493
- Massage | Trout Creek Recreational Center | 12790 NorthWoods Blvd., Truckee, CA 530-587-9437
- Beach Club (East End Donner Lake) | 12915 Northwood Blvd., Truckee, CA 530-587-9460
- Aquatics | Trout Creek Recreational Center | 12790 NorthWoods Blvd., Truckee, CA 530-587-9437
- Trout Creek Recerational Pool – Seasonal | Lap Pool – Year Around
- Aquatics | Northwoods Pool and waterslide(seasonal) |Northwoods Clubhouse | 11509 NorthWoods Blvd., Truckee, CA 530-587-9400
- Playground, Bocce Ball Courts, Archery | Northwoods Clubhouse | 11509 NorthWoods Blvd., Truckee, CA 530-587-9400
- Pizza on the Hill | Northwoods Clubhouse | 11509 NorthWoods Blvd., Truckee, CA 530-587-9400
- Trails | Tahoe Donner has extensive hiking, biking, and walking trails through-out the subdivision
Tahoe Donner is a well-run neighborhood that is very popular with second home owners with an estimated 80% of the Tahoe Donner property owners being second home owners and 20% are full time residents.
What is my home worth in Tahoe Donner? As a home owner if you’re asking yourself this question and you want to know your current value, just click on the link below. You will be asked to provide us with some information on your Tahoe Donner property and I will get you a complete home market valuation report.
This is not an instant home value, or the popular $-estimate that other sites offer. Why? Market estimates for the Tahoe area that are automated can produce a market value that is very inaccurate and let’s face it, accuracy counts when it comes to your money and what your Tahoe Donner Mountain home is really worth, so let’s do a real evaluation on your property.
The right data and information on your Tahoe Donner property is critical to an accurate market value estimate. We know that each Tahoe Donner property is unique and that they were built as a custom home, or cabin. It’s important that your mountain property gets all of the credit and value it deserves for all of those special features before we place a value on it.
Ready to make the Tahoe Donner Resort Community your second home? Check out what is for sale here:
- Homes for Sale in Tahoe Donner
- Homes for Sale in Tahoe Donner with a Garage
- Homes for Sale in Tahoe Donner with a Golf Course View
- Newer Construction Homes for Sale in Tahoe Donner
- Luxury Homes for Sale in Tahoe Donner
- Luxury Homes for Sale in Tahoe Donner over $1 Million
- 3bd 2ba Homes for Sale in Tahoe Donner
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $300,000
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $400,000
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $500,000
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $600,000
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $700,000
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $800,000
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $900,000
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $1 Million
- Condos for Sale in Tahoe Donner
- Condos for Sale in Tahoe Donner under $300,000
- Condos for Sale in Tahoe Donner under $400,000
- Condos for Sale in Tahoe Donner Under $500,000
- Condos for Sale in Tahoe Donner with a Garage
- Bear Meadows Condos for Sale
- Hidden Meadows Condos for Sale in Tahoe Donner
- Tahoe Donner Golf Condos for Sale
- Tahoe Donner Lodge Condos for Sale
- Tahoe Donner Ski Bowl Condos for Sale
- Lots for Sale in Tahoe Donner
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Tahoe Donner Home Values – 2017