What is my home worth in Tahoma | Year End 2015
Real Estate Market Activity for Tahoma, California as of 02-02-2016:
- Number of Homes Sold in Tahoma – 2015: 16
- Median Average Sold Sales Price for 2015: $479,00
- Average Sold Sales Price for 2015: $682,113
- Price Range: $175,000 – $8,850,000
- Average Sold Median Sales Price to Sold Median List Price Ratio for 2015 in Tahoma: 95%
- Average Days on Market (DOM) in Tahoma – 2015:
- Number of Homes for Sale in Tahoma as of 02-02-2016: 16
- Pending Sales in Tahoma 02-2-2016: 1
- Number of Distressed Sales – Court Approval, Short Sales, or REO Bank Foreclosures Homes for Sale in Tahoma as of 02-02-2016: 1
The demand for cabins and mountain homes in the Tahoma area is strong because of the amazing Tahoe lifestyle it offers!
Tahoma, CA is a wonderful West Lake Tahoe community. Tahoma is close to the Sugar Pine Point State Park, Chambers Landing, the Tahoe Cedars Property Owner Association beach area, Meeks Bay Resort and the Homewood Ski Resort just to name a few popular nearby Tahoe recreational areas.
The Tahoma area has great hiking, biking (dirt/off road and paved trails), world-class cross country skiing (Sugar Pine Point State Park is home to the biathlon from the 1960 Winter Olympics), boating, water sports, and is a great place to just kick back and have a BBQ on your deck!
Are you ready to find out what your Tahoma home is worth? Just click on the link below and you will be asked to provide us with some information on your Tahoma property and I will get you a complete home market valuation report.
While instant home values and market estimates are a growing trend, the reason you’re here is you know most of those instant home values for the Tahoma area that you find on-line are not accurate, and when it comes to money, accuracy matters!
Let’s take the time to make sure we have the right data and information on your Tahoma property, before we provide a real market valuation estimate for your home.
We know that each Tahoma property is unique and we want to make sure your mountain home gets all of the credit and value it deserves for all of those special features.
Tahoma homes that are selling quickly have several characteristics in common:
- Well maintained property inside and out
- Updated and/or upgraded
- Clean, uncluttered, warm and inviting
- Ready to show at all times
- Priced according to the current market conditions
What can make your Tahoma mountain home or cabin stand-out from the rest? What are the hot-button features Tahoe Second Home Buyers are looking to find?
- Kitchen – Newer Updated/Upgraded: solid granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances
- Open Floor Plan – The open, great room concept is in demand here
- Hardwood floors in the main living areas
- Bathrooms – Newer Updated/Upgraded
- Energy Efficiency – newer windows, smart home technology, well maintained mechanics
- BMP Certificate – Tahoe Regional Planning Agency (TRPA) Best Management Practices (BMP) Work
- Fireplace – Gas Log, or Wood Burning in the living room
- Garage – Two car preferred, but one car will do (even a carport is a plus)
- Mountain – Cabin vibe
- Optional Home Owner Association (HOA) for Lake Tahoe: recreational water access and amenities – beach, pier, buoy rental option
- Backs to, or is next to open space
- Lake Views
If you’re thinking of selling your Tahoma home it will be more valuable if your property has any of these updates, and/or features.
As a Tahoma Seller did you know that more than 92%+ of Tahoe home buyers will begin their home search on the internet? Now, more than ever your mountain home needs to have the best on-line exposure, presentation, and coverage possible.
On-line marketing is so much more than just entering your property data and a few photos in the Tahoe Sierra Multiple Listing Service (TSMLS). Internet marketing is far more advanced than just having limited, or incomplete property profile data/information, with poor home photos syndicated out to a few mega real estate websites.
Long gone are the days of only putting in the bare minimum property information details with the hope that buyers will call your agent to get their questions answered. Serious buyers view an on-line listing with limited and/or incomplete information as a negative, and that the property may have something to hide.
Tahoe Seller Tip – Provide as much information and property details as you can on your property. The more, the better!
You may not have thought about how important your first position photo is to a potential buyer, but the Internet has become your very first showing to home buyers. It is critical that your first photo have on-line curb appeal and sends the right message about your property!
Every time your home is viewed on-line that Tahoe buyer is making that critical first impression decision on whether or not to have your Tahoma home on their short list of properties to see when they come to Lake Tahoe.
Tahoe Seller Tip – Only use the best photographs to market your Tahoe Property!
To achieve the broadest world-wide Internet marketing exposure and presence, your Tahoma property needs a combination of a fully completed TSMLS property profile, social media, blogging, and video exposure. Experienced real estate agents that understand a strong on-line marketing plan when combined with other key traditional home marketing strategies can really make a difference in getting the word out about your Tahoma home for sale.
Ready to make Tahoma your second home? Check out what is for sale here:
- Tahoma Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Condos for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
Need to expand your Tahoma home buying options? Check out the entire West Shore of Lake Tahoe here:
Need more help in trying to figure out your greater Tahoma and West Lake Tahoe home buying options?
Do you want help figuring out the neighborhoods, and the ones that will best meet your needs? Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
What is my home worth in Tahoma | Year End 2015