Kings Beach July 3 Fireworks 2019
It’s here! Time to celebrate the 4th of July here in the greater North Lake Tahoe – Truckee area!
This year we have a number of fun, free, holiday events to make the 4th of July holiday week special!
In the North Lake Tahoe area, the holiday fund begins on July 3 in Kings Beach for their Fireworks 2019 beach party and show.
You’ll enjoy an evening of music fireworks, and fun at the Kings Beach Annual Fireworks Celebration & Beach Party, Wednesday, July 3, 2019.
The Kings Beach beach party and fireworks event will start at 7 p.m. and go until around 10 p.m. by the North Tahoe Event Center and the Kings Beach State Park Recreation Area in downtown Kings Beach.
Entry into this annual event is free (bring your own blankets, beach towels, and beach chairs).
Parking is extremely limited in the area and event goers are encouraged to take public transportation, walk, bike, and/or car pool.
Give yourself plenty of time for traffic/travel (it’s a big holiday week and we have a lot of people in town), to find a parking spot, and then to find a place on the beach to watch the show.
Once the sun sets there will be a wonderful fireworks display over Lake Tahoe at around 9:30 p.m.
Our weather is perfect – hot days and are evenings are still cooling down, which should make for great evening out to watch the firework show in Kings Beach on July 3, 2018.
In the North Lake Tahoe – Truckee area we will have more than just one night of fireworks!
On the 4th of July you’ll have another night of fireworks in either downtown Tahoe City, or if you’re in Truckee you’ll have fireworks at the West End of Donner Lake!
We have so many wonderful events going on during this holiday week it will be hard to do them all!
Summer time in Lake Tahoe is always a special time of year, so if you haven’t made plans to come up to the North Lake Tahoe and Truckee area, now is the time to take a good look at your calendar and plan a trip up here and enjoy all that the Tahoe area has to offer.
If you have been looking for a reason to come up to the Kings Beach, California area, the 3rd of July Fireworks and Beach Party is a good one!
Have a safe and fun 4th of July week in North Lake Tahoe starting with the Kings Beach 3rd of July Fireworks and Beach Party Event!
- July 4th – Tahoe City Fireworks on Commons Beach will start at 9:30 p.m.
- July 4th – Truckee Fireworks West End of Donner Lake will start at 9:30 p.m.
The North Lake Tahoe – Truckee area has a number of other free and fun weekly events to enjoy this summer (weather permitting):
- Farmer’s Market Downtown Tahoe City (Commons Beach) | May 16 – Oct 10, 2019
- Truckee Thursdays (Downtown Historic Truckee) | June 13 – Aug 29, 2019 No event on the 4th off July – check out the local fireworks!
- Squaw Valley Outdoor Movies at the Village in Squaw Valley | July 11 – Aug 30, 2019
- Kings Beach Live Music Concerts on the Beach | June 28 – Aug 30, 2019 (no event on Aug 9)
Thinking about making Kings Beach, California your home? Check out the homes that are for sale in Kings Beach here:
Want to see what condos are for sale in Kings Beach? Here are the current listings:
- Kings Beach Homes for Sale
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale
- Kingwood Estate Homes for Sale
- Kingswood West Homes for Sale (Tahoe Vista)
- Kings Beach Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Kings Beach July 3 Fireworks 2019