Foam Fest – Squaw Valley – Sept 1 2018
Labor Day weekend is almost here, and now is the time to enjoy some time here in the North Lake Tahoe – Truckee area!
This holiday weekend is loaded with fun events and things to do.
On Saturday, September 1, 2018 the 29th Annual Foam Festival will be held at the Village at Squaw Valley!
The 29th Annual Foam Fest – Squaw Valley – Sept 1 2018 at the Village at Squaw Valley, is an easy way to spend the day, outside enjoying our sunshine, blue skies, live music and sipping on ice-cold beers!
At the Foam Fest you get to sample up to 40 different beers from 25 different breweries.
All proceeds benefit the Achieve Tahoe organization, a local non-profit group.
If you love beer, the Foam Fest is your chance to sample a variety of beers (unlimited beer tasting ticket), enjoy our beautiful Tahoe late summer weather (the weather forecast for this weekend is for sunshine and day time temperatures in the mid 70’s).
You’ll have from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. to check out this fun event at the Village at Squaw Valley.
What a great way to support a great non-profit group and make a fun day out of the donation!
In addition to the Foam Fest event, there will be other fun events are lined up here in our area for this weekend, and there will be something for everyone.
Starting with the last Friday evening beach music concert in downtown Kings Beach (Friday, Aug 31), the annual Foam Fest at the Village at Squaw Valley on Saturday, The Tahoe Donner Wild West Fest also on Saturday, the Alpen Wine Festival on Sunday, the final free Sunday Tahoe City beach concert, and the Homewood Arts and Crafts Fair (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
Need more reasons to enjoy a fun weekend in the North Lake Tahoe – Truckee area? How about the Labor Day Fireworks in Carnelian Bay on Sunday night at 8:30 p.m. We have so many great things to do in our area, it will be hard to do them all!
Here are the Foam Fest Event Details:
29th Annual Foam Fest – Squaw Valley, Sept 1 2018
- When: Saturday, September 1, 2018, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Where: The Village at Squaw Valley, 1960 Squaw Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA 96146
- Cost: $35 on-line plus $1.50 processing fee, or $40 at the door – Beer Tasting Ticket (must be 21+ Age) Entry ticket includes a $10 donation
- A Combo Ticket is also available: $60/per person Both Festivals: Foam Fest (Sat) and Wine Fest (Sun)
- Don’t Drink and Drive: Remember with over forty (40) different types of beer to sample, you’ll want to make sure you either have a designated driver, take a cab, ride the bus – TART (Tahoe Area Rapid Transit), or spend the night at the Village! Enjoy and Be safe!
Want to know what breweries will be at the event? Here is a list of participants:
- ABK (Akienbrauerei Kaufbeuren)
- Alaskan Brewing Co
- Alibi Ale Works
- Anchor Brewing
- Auburn Alehouse
- Bear Republic Brewing Co
- Belching Beaver Brewing
- Black Hammer Brewing
- Deschutes Brewery
- Drake’s Brewing Co
- Fifty Fifty Brewing Company
- Gilman Brewing Company
- Guinness/ Diageo
- Half Moon Bay Brewing Co
- Hard Frescos Brewing Co
- HenHouse Brewing Company
- Knee Deep Brewing Company
- Kona Brewing Company
- Lagunitas Brewing Company
- Melvin Brewing Co
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co
- Sufferfest Beer Co
- The Brewer’s Cabinet
If you have been looking for a reason to come up to the Lake Tahoe – Truckee area, the 29th Annual Foam Fest in Squaw Valley is a good one.
Celebrate Labor Day weekend in the North Lake Tahoe -Truckee area with one of our special local events this weekend!
Here is a quick list of some of the more popular events this Labor Day weekend:
- Free Music Concert on the Beach in downtown Kings Beach Friday, August 31, 2018 starting at 6 p.m. – Last one of the season!
- 30th Alpen Wine Festival at Squaw Valley, Sunday, September 2, 2018, 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. benefiting the Can Do MS Foundation
- Tahoe Donner Wild West Fest Saturday, September 1, 2018 3 p.m – 8 p.m. Tahoe Donner Equestrian Center | Alder Creek Adventure Center
- Fine Arts Festival at Homewood Ski Resort, Homewood, CA Aug 31, September 1-2, 2018 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Labor Day Fireworks – Gar Woods Grill and Pier, Carnelian Bay, CA Sunday, Sept. 2, 2018 starting at 8:30 p.m. Fundraiser for The Monte Foundation benefiting North Tahoe Sports Programs.
- Free Music Concert at Commons Beach, Tahoe City, CA Sunday, September 2, 2018 starting at 4 p.m. This is the last event of the season!
Looking for more fun, local events? The North Lake Tahoe – Truckee area will still have a few weekly events once Labor Day has come and gone:
Ready to make the Squaw Valley area your second home? Check out what is for sale here:
- Olympic Valley Homes for Sale
- Olympic Valley Condos for Sale
- Resort at Squaw Creek Condos for Sale
- The Village at Squaw Valley Condos for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Foam Fest – Squaw Valley – Sept 1 2018