Tahoe City 4th of July 2020
Happy 4th of July! It’s a holiday weekend here in the North Lake Tahoe – Truckee area!
Unlike years in the past, I’d have a list of events and things to do here in the area, including where to see the local fireworks shows.
This year, unfortunately, due to COVID-19 pandemic, there will be no firework events, no parade, or other events that you would normally find going on in our area.
You will see a lot of American Flags, and red, white, and blue banners displayed on homes and businesses in the area today celebrating this national holiday.
You may be tempted to set-off your own fireworks, but remember fireworks are illegal to set-off in our area because of the high risk of starting a wildfire, so be safe, and find another way to celebrate the day.
The fireworks photo on this post is from a previous local event. : )
See you at the Tahoe City 4th of July 2021 Fireworks Show in Downtown Tahoe City next year!
Happy Birthday, America!
In the past, we have had a number of other free and fun weekly events to enjoy all summer (weather permitting).
Many have asked if those events are still taking place, or if they have been canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Check out the links for the most current and available information for each event:
- Truckee Farmers Market (Truckee Regional Park) | 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. May 19 – Oct 20, 2020
- Gray’s Crossing Truckee | 2020 PJ’s at Gray’s Crossing status is not available, no schedule has been posted at this time.
- BluesDays Village at Squaw Valley Live Music | 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Aug 25, 2020 – Sept 8, 2020 – subject to change due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Truckee Music Concerts in the Park Truckee River Regional Park | 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. No update has been provided
- Tahoe City Outdoor Movies on the Beach Downtown Tahoe City (Commons Beach) | No update – To be announced
- Farmer’s Market Downtown Tahoe City (Commons Beach) | May 14, 2020 – Oct 15, 2020
- Truckee Thursdays (Downtown Historic Truckee) | Cancelled for 2020.
- Squaw Valley Outdoor Movies at the Village in Squaw Valley | Cancelled for 2020
- Kings Beach Live Music Concerts on the Beach | June 26, 2020, July 10, July 24, August 7, and August 28, 2020, listen from your home – FM 1015 Truckee Tahoe radio.
Thinking about making Tahoe City, California your second home? Check out the homes that are for sale in Tahoe City here:
Want to see what condos are for sale in Tahoe City? Here are the current listings:
- Tahoe City Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Condos for Sale
- Tahoe City Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Dollar Point Homes for Sale
- Highlands Homes for Sale
- Pineland Home for Sale
- Tahoe Park Homes for Sale
- Talmont Homes for Sale
- Timberland Homes for Sale
- Sierra Estates Homes for Sale
- Ward Creek Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Tahoe City 4th of July 2020