Northstar Beerfest and Bluegrass Festival – 2018
The 4th of July holiday may be over, but the holiday summer fun continues on here in the greater Truckee and North Lake Tahoe area!
Looking for more Tahoe events? Check out the Northstar Beerfest and Bluegrass Festival 2018 three (3) day event at the Village at Northstar this weekend!
What a great way to end the holiday festivities with a three (3) day festival event of tasting ice cold beers while listening to fantastic live Bluegrass music. The event starts today (July 6) and will continue on Saturday and Sunday.
Northstar does a great job with their special events. We have really enjoyed going to them, and I think you will too.
This weekend temperatures will be in the low to mid 80’s with a lot of sunshine and blue skies.
It will be a great time to be outside and to taste some ice cold brews, and to kick-back and enjoy some great live music.
At last count they planned on having more than forty (40) breweries, along with three great Bluegrass bands at the event!
Breweries (not a complete list, more to come)
- Alibi Ale Works
- Anderson Valley Brewing Company
- Auburn Alehouse Brewery
- Breckenridge Brewery
- Common Cider Company
- Deschutes Brewery
- Device Brewing Company
- DNA Brewing Company
- Drakes Brewing Company
- Dust Bowl Brewing Company
- Elysian Brewing Company
- Fall River Brewing Company
- Fiftyfifty Brewing Company
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company
- Golden Road Brewing
- Great Basin Brewing Company
- High Water Brewing
- Kern River Brewing Company
- Knee Deep Brewing Company
- Kona Brewing Company
- Lagunitas Brewing Company
- Berryyessa Brewing Co – Tentative
- Lead Dog Brewing Company
- Mammoth Brewing Company
- Nectar Creek
- Novo Brazil Brewing Company
- Old Hangtown Beer Works
- Oskar Blues Brewery
- Out of Bounds Brewing Company
- Pizza Port Brewing Company
- Revision Brewing Company
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
- South Lake Brewing Company
- Sudwerk Brewery
- Track 7 Brewing Company
- TW Pitchers Brewing Company
- Two Rivers Cider Company
- Woodfour Brewing Company
For the designated driver ask about their event option to also enjoy the day.
Here is the schedule of the Northstar Beerfest and Bluegrass Festival – 2018 Event Details:
- When: July 6, 7, 8, 2018
- Open: 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Where: Village at Northstar on the Village Overlook, 100 Northstar Drive, Truckee, CA
- Cost: $45 at the door. ($35/advance) Must be 21+years of age to enjoy the sampling of the beers.
- Included with your ticket: Beerfest & Bluesgrass tasting glass, sample/tastings from the different breweries, and live music.
- For more information, or to buy tickets in advance on the Northstar Beerfest and Bluegrass event, click here.
- Remember if you drink, don’t drive.
What a fun way to end your summer holiday week!
Check out the Beerfest and Bluesgrass Festival event today, Saturday, and/or Sunday in Northstar!
Looking for more fun things to do in the North Lake Tahoe – Truckee area? All summer long we have a number of free weekly events to enjoy (weather permitting), so check them all out:
Thinking about making Northstar your second home? Check out these mountain homes that are for sale in Northstar here:
Want to see what Northstar condos or townhomes are available for sale? Check out the current listings here:
- Northstar Homes for Sale
- Northstar Condos and Townhouses for Sale
- Truckee Homes for Sale
- Truckee Condos for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Condos and Townhouses for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Northstar Beerfest and Bluegrass Festival 2018